- Not compatible with factory radios that have a 6-disk in dash CD changer.
- Not compatible with any factory external audio source such as: XM tuner, CD changer, or Cassette player. These devices must be disconnected during the installation and will no longer function. (Experienced installers can retain XM Radio. Please see the "Technical Documents" section for further details.)
Vehicle Specific Notes
- Radio must be equipped with a "TAPE/AUX" button or a "CD/AUX" button to be compatible.
- 1995-1999 radios that have a built in CD player (except Corvette) are not compatible because they do not have CD Changer control functions
- 1998-2004 GM vehicles NOT equipped with a factory slave unit may not be able to support an external device therefore the PXDP may not be compatible
- 1997-2004 Corvettes NOT equipped with a factory installed CD changer will need to purchase a separate cable (PXHGM4)